All of UNH's equine facilities are conveniently located on the main campus, within a 10-minute walk of the campus center or they may be reached by campus shuttle bus service. Facilities include:
- The 41 Stall Tirrell Horse Barn, turnout and pasture facilities
- Stalls are available for board to students on a space available basis
- The W.C. Skoglund indoor riding arena (160 ft 90 ft)
- A lighted outdoor riding arena (174 ft x 78 ft)
- 3 regulation-size dressage competition arenas
- A USEA-recognized combined training competition course for beginner novice through preliminary riders
- The Lou & Lutza Smith Equine Center which houses boarders and stallions and includes laboratory and artificial insemination rooms as well as classrooms, conference space and student housing.
- Breeding services are offered to community members including collection, storage
- On-site classrooms and conference space.
- Use of the facilities including the indoor arena and cross country course is available for a fee to community riders and organizations
- The barn is open for walk-throughs to the public from 8am to 5pm daily